Budgeting & Beyond
Learn how to manage your money and plan for real-life scenarios
June 5 - 8
July 24 - 28
Who is this for?
- Kids who are planning for college and future careers.
- Kids who wish to learn if their potential career choices will match the salary and lifestyle they desire.
- Kids who are saving for cars /vacations or wish to attend college debt free.
- Kids who want or need to learn how to use credit cards responsibly.
- Kids who are always asking parents for money without realizing its value.
- All kids who spend money.
We start in
What does the Boot Camp Include?
Dynamic Interactive Instruction
- Unique hands-on activities that engage and educate
- Wall Street explained in a language that teens understand
- Expert guidance and mentoring
- Lively discussion and peer-to-peer interaction
Daily Online Sessions
- Boot-camps are offered LIVE at various times throughout the day
- Students in different time zones and with busy schedules can participate
- Students may alternate between offered session times to accommodate their scheduling needs
Parents Discussion Guide
- Talking points that focus on boot-camp lessons
- Tips to encourage full family learning
- Students receive a resume enhancing certificate upon successful completion of each boot-camp