Who is this for?
- Kids who are planning for college and future careers.
- Kids who wish to learn if their potential career choices will match the salary and lifestyle they desire.
- Kids who are saving for cars /vacations or wish to attend college debt free.
- Kids who want or need to learn how to use credit cards responsibly.
- Kids who are always asking parents for money without realizing its value.
- All kids who spend money.
Budgeting and Beyond Summer Bootcamp starts on 6th June 2022
What's Inside Budgeting & Beyond?
Learn how to design and manage a budget based on real life scenarios.
Your career choice will determine your income and influence your spending.
Find out how to make ends meet and if you will have enough to live comfortably.
What are financial pitfalls?
How do we avoid falling into them?
Discover how to identify and avoid hazardous financial traps, scams and schemes.
Explore types of bank accounts and learn how they work.
Discuss investment strategies to grow savings and 401ks.
Learn about credit, insurance, taxes and other important money matters.
Develop a Money Mindset and the skills necessary to successfully “life plan” your money.
Budgeting & Beyond Summer Boot Camp
Classes are Monday - Friday, 2 hours a day
Classes are offered twice daily
Perfect for East and West Coast students
Students can alternate their morning or afternoon sessions
The cost is $350 for the week
Meet the Teacher
Hi, I’m Annaline Dinkelmann
I worked in IT and spent 10 years on Wall Street working with the Investment Banking and Compliance Departments. I left Wall Street and spent 2 years as a full time day trader.
I started teaching educational workshops and have spoken at many New Jersey Educational Association (NJEA), Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) conferences, as well as hosted many educational workshops. I was also featured by CNN International in 2015.
I can successfully translate the world of finance to the layman and break it down for students.