Who is this for?
- Does your child drive? Does he/she use a credit card?
- Is he/she getting ready to go to college?
- Does your child constantly ask for money without realizing where it comes from?
- Does he/she find it difficult to save money from their allowance or from their job?
- If this sounds like your child, enroll now!
What's Inside Budgeting & Beyond the Basics?
Learn the purpose of having a budget and the process that is involved in creating one
What are they and how do we fall into them? How to use & manage credit responsibly
Explore bank accounts, 401k's, taxes and insurance
Budgeting & Beyond Summer Camp
Classes are Monday - Friday, 2 -hours a day
Classes run twice daily and are perfect for our East and West Coast students.
Students can alternate their morning or afternoon sessions
The cost is $350 for the series.
Meet the Teacher
Hi, I’m Annaline Dinkelmann
I worked in IT and spent 10 years on Wall Street working with the Investment Banking and Compliance Departments. I left Wall Street and spent 2 years as a full time day trader.
I started teaching educational workshops and have spoken at many New Jersey Educational Association (NJEA), Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) conferences, as well as hosted many educational workshops. I was also featured by CNN International in 2015.
I can successfully translate the world of finance to the layman and break it down for students.