Take an active, educated role in planning your financial future – by yourself or with an advisor or broker that you direct!
Understand how the stock market works
and take the worry out of saving for your child’s education or managing your 401K
Wall Street 101 Boot-Camp is the right choice if..
- You worry about losing your retirement savings when the stock market is down.
- You never look at your 401K/ retirement savings because you are afraid of what you might see.
- You want to understand what your broker is talking about.
- You want to know if your broker or advisor is making decisions that are right for you.
- You fear that losing a partner or spouse will leave you in financial limbo.
- You have financial goals but are not sure how to reach them.
- You want to grow your money by making smart investments but are not sure where to start.
- You are interested in learning more about Wall Street and the financial world so you can confidently trade stocks and grow your money.
What's Inside the Wall Street 101 Boot-Camp?
Module 1. - Get to Know Wall Street
Why do you always hear about the Dow Jones Industrial Average on the news and why should you care? What’s the S&P 500 and what does it tell you about the stock market? Who are the players on Wall Street? Why do they exist? What do they do and how do they impact your life?
Module 2. - Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, and More
What kinds of securities are out there and how can they impact your finances in a negative or positive way? What are the risks and returns on various types of investments?
Module 3. - Methods for Reading the Market
Learn how to read stock charts and determine if a stock is a good or bad investment. Plus, learn what you can do to protect your money in a volatile financial landscape!
Module 4. - Best Ways to Manage and Invest Your Money
What investments should you make for specific goals? How much risk should be in your portfolio? What industries are current cash cows? How can you forecast industry changes? How can you gain an advantage from paying attention to the insider trading of others...What do they know that you don't know?
Module 5. - Common Mistakes
Learn how to avoid mistakes like selling stocks too early or late. Discover the best ways to protect yourself from Ponzi and other schemes and scammers. Learn how to spot red flags!
Module 6. - Putting It All Together: Managing Your Portfolio, Taxes and Fees
Understand the fees charged by those who sell financial products and how those fees can impact your returns. Learn about tax implications connected to various financial products.
PLUS 3 ADDITIONAL BONUSES
that can help you learn faster and become more confident in making your own investment decisions
Bonus # 1
HIRING A MONEY MANAGER - A CHECKLIST
Know what questions to ask before hiring someone to manage your money or plan your financial future.
Bonus # 2
ESSENTIAL STOCK INVESTMENT WORKBOOK
Know all the questions to ask before buying stock / investing in a product.
Bonus # 3
TOP 10 TRADING MISTAKES
Annaline Dinkelmann's list of the top 10 trading mistakes and how you can avoid them!
Meet the Teacher
Hi, I’m Annaline Dinkelmann!
I spent 10 years on Wall Street working with the Investment Banking and Compliance Departments. I left Wall Street and became a full time day trader for two years.
Being a day trader was really lonely and I started doing walking tours of Wall Street and the Stock Market. As part of my Wall Street Walks business I hosted many educational workshops for clients from around the world. I have also spoken at many New Jersey Educational Association (NJEA) events, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) conferences, as well as being featured by CNN International in 2015.
I can successfully translate the world of finance to the layman and break it down for students.
During the pandemic I took my business online and over the past two years taught more than 30 workshops to over a 1000 students.
After this boot camp you will ...
- Have a clear understanding of how to reach your financial goals
- Confidently trade stocks to help grow your money
- Understand Wall Street and know how it impacts your life
- Be able to determine what the best news media outlets are to follow for accurate information
- Know how to speak to your broker and ask questions that matter
- Know how to manage your 401K or retirement fund
- Understand why the art of patience is important while playing the stock market waiting game.
- Recognize and be able to avoid common pitfalls and unnecessary risks