Wall Street 101 + Investing & Trading + Budgeting & Beyond + Fintech & Crypto
Wall Street 101 is a foundational program that teaches students how Wall Street and the stock market works, who the players are, and how Wall Street affects their own lives.
Trading & Investing is a very hands-on program where students learn how to read stock charts, select the best companies and industries to invest in, and simulate trading in real-time. Students also learn how to manage and grow a portfolio.
Budgeting & Beyond focuses on personal finance. Using real scenarios, students learn how to create a budget, avoid getting into debt, ways to save and invest, insurance, 401ks, and more.
Fintech explores Blockchain, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Learn about crypto exchanges, smart contracts, and much more.
Virtual Summer Camp
What you'll get:
- 20 live classes via Zoom
- Daily engagement activity
- Final day - ASK ME ANYTHING class - very helpful to young minds
- Monday, July 17th @ 10:00am EST
- Tuesday, July 18th @ 10:00am EST
- Wednesday, July 19th @ 10:00am EST
- Thursday, July 20th @ 10:00am EST
- Friday, July 21st @ 10:00am EST
- Monday, July 24th @ 10:00am EST
- Tuesday, July 25th @ 10:00am EST
- Wednesday, July 26th @ 10:00am EST
- Thursday, July 27th @ 10:00am EST
- Friday, July 28th @ 10:00am EST
- Monday, July 31st @ 10:00am EST
- Tuesday, Aug 1st @ 10:00am EST
- Wednesday, Aug 2nd @ 10:00am EST
- Thursday, Aug 3rd @ 10:00am EST
- Friday, Aug 4th @ 10:00am EST
- Monday,Aug 7th @10:00am EST
- Tuesday, Aug 8th @ 10:00am EST
- Wednesday, Aug 9th @ 10:00am EST
- Thursday, Aug 10th @ 10:00am EST
- Friday, Aug 11th @ 10:00am EST
[Full refund if canceled up to 1 week before the start date.]
Weeks of July 17-21, Aug 24-28, 31 July - 4 Aug & 7-11 2023
Have a scheduling conflict?
We know your student may have other commitments and instead of taking all 4 classes back-to-back, you may want to spread them throughout the summer.
No problem at all! Simply purchase here so you can still get $300 off the 4 workshops. Then, email us with the desired dates and we'll sort it out on the backend.